Monday, 12 March 2012
The minute I heard that Glossybox is collaborating with Harrods on their next box I immediately subscribed. I immediately thought about the amazing luxurious beauty products they would have.
The day has come and I received my box. It's not bad, however comparing to all those boxes the Glossybox ambassadors received I am really disappointed with the contents of my box.
There are a few items in my box that I love but also many items that I probably won't use - mainly the anti-ageing ones as Im only 18!
What I got:
- Versace Vanitas Eau de Parfum - quite happy about this sample as it is in a cute, small glass bottle
- Bliss - Blood Orange and White Pepper Body Butter - i have so many body butters from previous boxes, although I wanted to try this brand I would rather get something else. Also Im not a fan of the smell
- Revive Intensite Creme Lustre - it is aimed to reduce sagging skin... really? Im 18!
- Lancome Juicy Tube in Toffee - quite happy about this sample, always wanted a juicy tube but I don't like the brownish colour unfortunately
- Clarins Extra Firming Body Cream - another product aimed at older women :(
I was so excited about this box but the only things I am happy about are the Versace perfume and the Lancome Juicy Tube.
I really wish I'd received the Burberry Lipstick that most people got and the YSL serum. I've also seen some Ojon products and Lancome Mascara. I would rather get those than what I got :(
*Unsubscribing now.... *
So what did you get in your Glossybox? Are you happy with it?