Monday 12 March 2012

March 2012 Glossybox - The Harrods Edition


The minute I heard that Glossybox is collaborating with Harrods on their next box I immediately subscribed. I immediately thought about the amazing luxurious beauty products they would have.
The day has come and I received my box. It's not bad, however comparing to all those boxes the Glossybox ambassadors received I am really disappointed with the contents of my box.
There are a few items in my box that I love but also many items that I probably won't use - mainly the anti-ageing ones as Im only 18!


What I got:

- Versace Vanitas Eau de Parfum - quite happy about this sample as it is in a cute, small glass bottle
- Bliss - Blood Orange and White Pepper Body Butter - i have so many body butters from previous boxes, although I wanted to try this brand I would rather get something else. Also Im not a fan of the smell
- Revive Intensite Creme Lustre - it is aimed to reduce sagging skin... really? Im 18!
- Lancome Juicy Tube in Toffee - quite happy about this sample, always wanted a juicy tube but I don't like the brownish colour unfortunately
- Clarins Extra Firming Body Cream - another product aimed at older women :(

I was so excited about this box but the only things I am happy about are the Versace perfume and the Lancome Juicy Tube.
I really wish I'd received the Burberry Lipstick that most people got and the YSL serum. I've also seen some Ojon products and Lancome Mascara. I would rather get those than what I got :(
*Unsubscribing now.... *

So what did you get in your Glossybox? Are you happy with it?

Love from
Sara

4 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I got the exact same box and I am slightly disappointed as I wanted the Burberry lipstick instead of the juicy tube

    The only thing I really like is the perfume and the body butter :(

    These last couple of boxes have not been amazing so I may have to leave glossybox as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I am really annoyed as I let myself subscribe to the again just because it was Harrods. I really wanted the Burberry lipstick too! :) Oh well, it's not the end of the world, the shades weren't even that pretty ;)

      Delete
  2. I am not happy at all. I agree with you, although mine is not great but yours does not look so bright :(
    www.makeuptemple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am unhappy too. Already unsubscribed from them. :(

      Delete