Wednesday 8 February 2012

MAC haul

I have recently visited my local MAC store just when the Naturally collection came out.
I absolutely fell in love with every single piece from that collection but had to resist the urge to buy them all, from which I am very proud of :)


 I only picked up a blush and an eyeshadow which I thought were very unique and nothing like anything I own. 
The Mineralized Blush in Early Morning looks quite scary in the pan, but once applied on the cheek it gives the most natural look you could imagine. Pink or peachy colours can sometimes look quite unnatural on my skintone which is very fair. I have been wearing it non stop since I got it :)

The Mineralized Eyeshadow in Summer Haze is a beautiful mixture of copper browns and vanilla. I love this eyeshadow as you can use the colours separately, eg. the light colour as a highlighter, or mix them together to get a beautiful colour all over the lid. 

I also bought the Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Light Plus as my previous powder I have been using run out and I thought I would give this one a go. I have used it a couple of times already and I have to say I really, really like it.

Last, but not least, I got a Lipglass in Pink Lemonade. Im not sure what made me choose this particular lipglass - I wanted to get a nice pink one to wear on its own but none of the lipglasses from the Naturally collection were what I was looking for, so I just looked through a few from the main collection and picked this one. I like it a lot and I love the smell of it even though I know that others really don't :) Well everyone is different...

Below are some swatches that I made for you. I didn't swatch the MFS Natural for obvious reasons - it is the colour of my skin.


From left to right: Mineralized Eyeshadow in Summer Haze, Mineralized Blush in Early Morning and Lipglass in Pink Lemonade.

Have you made any recent MAC purchases?

Hope you have a great day and I will talk to you soon,

Love, Sara
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment