Thursday 2 February 2012

Real techniques brushes

For those of you who don't know, a well known YouTuber - Samantha Chapman from Pixiwoo has created a series of pretty amazing brushes for Real Techniques.
I love their softness and their design, especially the colours.
They have been widely available in America, however quite hard to get hold of in the UK (even though Sam is from UK :) )
Well, happily for those who live in the UK like me it has been announced that the brushes are being released into Boots. Yay! 15th February - note that date in your calendars :)
You can see the full list of all the Boots stores that will be stocking them on the Pixiwoo Facebook page.

I am so excited to be able to get a closer look at them in person and buy some more, without having to pay the shipping costs when buying online ;)
I already own the amazing stippling brush from this range and it is truly one of the best brushes I have tried to buff in your foundation. And to top it all of - it's pink!


Another great thing about those brushes is the price tag.
They are reasonably cheap, much cheaper than the MAC brushes and the quality is very comparable. The stippling brush only costs £10.99 which I think is a total steal for the results that you get with it.


So have you ever tried the Real Techniques brushes? What do you think of them?

Hope you have a great day and I will see you in my next post,

Love, Sara
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment